วันศุกร์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Baby sheep.



The village has a young shepherd boy who one day ... every day ... all these sheep. To shepherd his flock. To eat grass on a hill near the forest edge to anchor it ... and when he arrived at the sheep, it will be a guard to protect them from becoming a victim of the wolves. The whole flock of sheep to eat grass until it is finished. Where it is. Daily duties that I would be extremely tedious to him every day, I have to do and avoid monotonous. Not so. He was so tired and sick ... I would like to end up one day. The bike is fun to play to relieve stress and lose a little bit more fun ... it would be nice. The idea was that then ...
I pretend to shout With a loud voice. Panic alarm and ran into the village. I was shouting and hollow. Abyss and go all the way to "help me! Help me .... Wolves eat sheep and help with ... Sir ... "they were on. Heard that there was a wolf. So I took to mean that, along with various weapons. I will have to ... but when. I gathered that they flock to them. I met and saw. Where even a single wolf. Then I see. That the sheep were grazing together happily. The sheep-like in her mind. The most desirable is a fool all the people, "Hu the other around my kids I know who the other was" The shepherd children happy and smiling face. They told the villagers were standing upon it. So far I know that my kids are totally tricked me into doing that, "you ugh it just a little too late  own. I ran to the wolf thing ... then doing it ugh. "

They were when they heard it. And the sheep-like pretending to laugh. Hard to hold with those symptoms. I knew they were being deceived, then. They are a very angry. I have to spend time with their work. He is currently useful as a value to edit it. When I was a shepherd boy who is very successful. A lot of fun and then pretend he was the original. I puzzled villagers gathered to help them 2-3 times.

Until one day. The wolves eat the sheep out into the real catch of this sheep-run bulge was pale. Esiyonghlg ever. And I asked the people to "help me! Help me .... Wolves eat sheep and ... Help with Madam, "he shouted requests for assistance, the Husky Hall of parched up, but it was all I had ever been this many times. We are not interested and walk away every one of them to get me ....

Who would have believed it ... and like people who lie to people about this ... ... and in the end. Flocks and herds of sheep who get off so I was forced to gulp down dogs eat away completely. There is even built. Shepherd children at all. I need to sit upon the ruins in the wail pitifully. Of his own flock. And with tears in his speech "should not be deleted .. because I do not own. I Opgpd lie lie Because it is fun. Will know it's not good ... it's too late They then attract other, "he was unhappy with her ​​bulging Kigmok Os placenta. Known. .. This is played out. He did not need to be laughter. I go out quite a bit longer here. "

This story teaches that ....


People often say Opgpd or lie When I hear that it's hard to believe ... there is someone you know about it? ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น